- Products Overview
Truck & Medium Duty Specialty Brake Pads
Raybestos® Truck & Medium Duty Specialty Disc Brake Pads provide superior brake performance for Class 1 through Class 8 truck, medium duty and air disc vehicles.
Developed for every day, heavy-use situations, our Truck & Medium Duty line of friction features:
- Heavy-duty, application-specific materials
- Comprehensive and late model coverage
- Designs and formulations that conform to OE fit, form and function
- Low-fade braking for optimum safety
- Heavy-duty performance with low dust
- Quiet operation in extreme situations
- All-weather stopping performance
- Rubber-coated, stainless-steel brake hardware, where applicable
A Mechanical Retention System (MRS) is used wherever the application demands it, offering:
- Improving shear strength on large puck assemblies
- Reduced pad end lift and noise
- Increased safety and pad life
- Reduced rust jacking and bonding
For safe, long-wearing disc brake pads made with superior friction compounds, why would you look anywhere else? Keep your drivers safe and your fleet on the road by choosing Raybestos Truck & Medium Duty Brake Pads.
Truck Brake Pads
Truck brake pads are specifically designed for the truck market, providing coverage for the majority of applications on the road today, including:
Our Truck friction features formulations that are specific to each application and meet or exceed OE fit, form and function.
Medium Duty & Air Disc Brake Pads
Developed for demanding work environments, Medium Duty & Air Disc brake pads offer complete application coverage, including:
- Mitsubishi Fuso
Created with air disc and fleet vehicles in mind, our Medium Duty & Air Disc pads feature semi-metallic formulations, outstanding performance and unsurpassed stopping power under extreme load and temperature conditions.